Sunday, July 13, 2008

Have you received a ticket/citation for wakesurfing? If so, please let us know

Hey y'all. I am currently looking to find fellow surfers who have been ticketed while wakesurfing. So far, the tickets I have seen issued are usually due to the ignorance of on a select few officers. However, as we all know, it only takes a few rotten apples to spoil the whole bunch. I am finishing up an actual page where cited surfers will be able to fill out a brief summary and some quick contact info about their run in with Johnny Law.

The AWSA looks forward to helping out as much as is possible for us. If anyone that has been ticketed for a surfing incident, please feel free to email me. I am more than willing to see what can be done to provide reference materials for assistance, or if you have already experienced a case, I would love to hear your story and outcome.

Once again, a site to report incidents will be available shortly and I will post a link here as well.

No comments: